Objectives and Policy Issues
- To empower communities to appreciate, access, participate manage and demand accountability in public and community based initiatives.
- To provide social protection to vulnerable groups in community i.e. children, youth, women PWDs/elderly thorough promotion of human rights based approach.
- To promote decent employment opportunities and labour productivity
- Promote Gender mainstreaming in Development plans, programmes and projects
- Reduce Gender Based Violence and promote women Rights
- Improve the functionality and accessibility to quality non-formal literacy and numeracy services
- Zero tolerance to child labour
- Promote safety and health, harmony and good industrial relations at workplaces.
- Enable youth massively mobilize and sensitize youth communities to have them benefit from development programmes.
- Mobilize and build capacity of PWDs to participate in the Development process
- Advocacy for the placement of PWDs in employment / IGAs
- Promote partnership between Government , NGOs and Development partners
- Promote children welfare and OVCs protection